Alabama Commercial Lease Agreement
The Alabama Commercial Lease Agreement is a contract used for renting property specifically zoned for business purposes. The form can be used for leasing any type of commercial property, including retail outlets, warehouses, office space, entire buildings, and more.
The agreement is comprehensive, covering a wide range of topics necessary to establish the terms and conditions that all parties will follow. Unlike standard leases, the commercial lease is not affected by the majority of the state’s landlord-tenant laws.
Download: Adobe PDF
- Names and Addresses of the Landlord, Agent(s), and Tenant(s);
- Full address of the rental + property description
- Term of the lease
- Monthly + yearly rent
- Late fee
- Required security deposit
- Cost of insurance
- Agent’s commission (if any)
- Transaction fee
- Signatures of all parties