Office Cleaning Invoice Template
An office cleaning invoice is a billing document used for requesting payment for provided cleaning services.
It can be used for one-time or scheduled cleaning services. It applies to nearly any type of commercial property, including offices, restaurants, retail centers, apartments, and more. Janitors commonly charge on a per-hour basis, but can also charge on a per-task basis if preferred.
Office cleaning checklist.pdf – used for going step-by-step through an entire office or office building; prevents the cleaner from missing areas or cleaning the same spot twice.
Common Office Cleaning Tasks
- Emptying trash from all offices, restrooms, and common areas;
- Replenishing soap, towels, tissues, napkins, and any other disposable items;
- Washing + polishing mirrors;
- Dust all partitions, door frames, desks, and other furniture;
- Mop / vacuum all floors; and
- Sanitize sinks, water fountains, and other high-use areas.