Bakery Invoice Template
A bakery invoice is a document used by individual bakers as well as brick-and-mortar shops for getting paid for provided baked goods. Unlike a receipt, an invoice is given to the client before everything has been paid for. It’s up to the bakery whether they want to allow their clients to pay immediately or after a certain time (commonly one week). Once the form has been customized, it should be saved and reused as a template. This makes repeated billing easier, allowing the bakery to modify only a few fields each time they need to send a new invoice.
The invoice is simple, and contains space for inputting the following:
- The name and contact info of the bakery;
- The name and billing information of the client/customer;
- The type, quantity, unit cost, and total price of each type of baked good sold;
- The total amount owed (including tax and any other costs or fees);
- When the payment is due; and
- Any other notes or supplemental information the bakery would like to include.