Bakery Invoice Template
Download the Bakery Invoice Template to bill people and businesses for purchased baked godos after the goods have been provided. Unlike a receipt, an invoice is given to the client before everything has been paid for. It’s up to the bakery whether they want to allow their clients to pay immediately or after a certain time (commonly one week).
The invoice is relatively simple, and allows the bakery to enter the following information:
- The name and contact info of the bakery;
- The name and billing information of the client/customer;
- The type, quantity, unit cost, and total price of each type of baked good sold;
- The total amount owed (including tax and any other costs or fees);
- When the payment is due; and
- Any other notes or supplemental information the bakery would like to include.