Wyoming Motor Vehicle (DMV) Power of Attorney Form
A Wyoming motor vehicle power of attorney gives a person the right to assign powers over their car OR mobile home, such as transferring a title, selling the vehicle, registering it, or another related task. The form acts as a written record of the fact that a) the motor vehicle owner willingly chose to delegate one or more motor vehicle tasks to another party to complete on their behalf, and b) the other party willingly agreed to this arrangement.
To complete the form, the principal will need to:
- Write their name;
- The name of the agent they appoint;
- Check whether the vehicle is a mobile home or motor vehicle;
- Enter the year, make, body type, title number (#), and VIN of the vehicle;
- Write their signature; and
- Enter their street address, city, state, & ZIP code
Signing Requirements (§ 3-9-105) – Must be notarized.