Utah Tax Power of Attorney (Form TC-737)
The Utah Tax Power of Attorney (Form TC-737) is a document the Utah State Tax Commission requests any taxpayers to use if they want to declare a Representative to stand in their place before the Commission. Known by the official name “Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative,” this form is comprised of five (5) sections regarding:
- The taxpayer’s information,
- The Representative’s information,
- The tax matters the taxpayer wants to authorize the Representative to carry out on their behalf,
- The acts the taxpayer does not want to authorize, and
- Authorized signatures of the taxpayer and, if relevant, the party signing on behalf of the taxpayer.
Signing requirements: Needs to contain the dated signature of the taxpayer and their representative.