Wisconsin Revocation of Power of Attorney Form (for Finances)
The Wisconsin Revocation of Power of Attorney is a form provided by CWAG “Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups” to render any active financial POAs as invalid. It is a simple two (2) page packet that must be completed and signed by the principal, who will then need to provide it to their agent and any 3rd parties that received a copy of the original power of attorney.
- The circumstances the Power of Attorney addresses are no longer relevant,
- Their Agent has effectively fulfilled the duties detailed in the Power of Attorney, and
- Their Agent has failed to adequately fulfill their obligations.
Why use a Revocation of POA?
A principal may need to revoke an existing POA because:
- They want to change/alter an existing section within the POA;
- They are unsatisfied with how the agent is carrying out their decisions;
- The agent(s) are not performing their designated task(s);
- The agent is no longer available/passed away (and no secondary agent was assigned);
- The agent is abusing their power(s).